COMPOUND[Help page HOME] [Show all]
Each COMPOUND entry has an ID number and one or more names, which can be searched using the Text-search option. Other search options are described below. To begin the search, click on the hyperlink describing the type of search you want to perform. The SUBSTRUCTURE database was constructed using data on the structures of 10,046 and 247,617 chemical compounds derived from the KEGG and NCI databases, respectively, in MDL Molfile format. For convenience, the original database IDs assigned to compounds have not been changed, so that they can be used to link to the corresponding data in the source databases.
Each chemical compound entry has an automatically generated interactive SVG image, which can be used to find the substructure of interest.
- If you cannot see the SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) image, then install the SVG plugin, which can be downloaded from Adobe.
- How to manipulate the SVG image?
- To zoom-in or out on an image, right-click (or Ctrl-click, for single-button mouse users).
- The large SVG images shown from the COMPOUND pages are interactive. Clicking anywhere on a compound leads one to the corresponding substructure (VICI or BOND) pages (1). Other substructures (CONJ, FRAG, RING and SKEL) are highlited when your mouse is in the bottom-left corner of the interactive SVG image. Clicking anywhere on an image leads one to the corresponding substructure pages (2).
- We recommend that you do not use the web browser Camino as the interactive SVG image can shut down unexpectedly using this browser..
BiSSCat v1.07.31 http://bisscat.org/
Developed by Masaaki Kotera, Department of Biochemistry, Trinity College Dublin.
Science Foundation of Ireland is gratefully acknowledged.